Still on that Olympic fever and my sleep is not liking me at all. I really need to stop staying up so later but it’s not going well. Oh, well…
The awesome people of Solae contacted me and sent me a box of Soy Protein goodies. This was awesome, because of all protein choices I prefer Soy! My stomach handles it well and I enjoy the taste MUCH better than whey.
So, what’s so good about Soy Protein? Let me tell you:
- Great for anyone who is dairy sensitive!
- Digestable plant-based protein source
- High in antioxidants!
- Soy Protein has also been proven to effectively repair and maintain muscles
- Provides all essential amino acids for necessary growth and development
- Many studies have shown that Soy Protein is JUST as effective as Whey
The box that I received had a ton of info and goodies in it! In my box was:
- Titan High Protein Cookie
- Balance Bars in Cookie Dough & Gold S’mores
I’m pretty excited to use all of these things! I will be putting together an awesome workout with these bands and hopefully the parachute too! They would be such an awesome way to improve speed and resistance bands are great for traveling.
I’ve been making shakes with my protein powder and they are delicious! I love the soy because it isn’t chalky and the flavor is just right. Usually I’ve mixed coconut milk and sometimes a little peanut butter and they’ve been great just like that.
and GUESS WHAT!? One of you lucky readers is going to be able to earn the SAME box that I got! EVERYTHING included in it! So awesome. All i need you to do is:
- Leave me a comment about your favorite protein shake combination!
Separate comment for these:
- Follow me on Twitter @KatieeAnd
- Tweet “I just entered @KatieeAnd ‘s #SoyProtein giveaway from @Solae. You can too! http://wp.me/p2lV4m-iu “
A winner will be chosen on Saturday, August 4th!
Disclaimer: I was given these products from Solae at no cost. All opinions are my own.